Information we collect
We may request personal information when you:
- Use our website
- Request services, quotes, downloads, trials, whitepapers or information.
- Place order for products and services, or register for events and webinars.
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials.
- Participate in surveys, online promotional activities or sweepstakes.
- Apply for a job or submit CV/Resume
- Contact us
Personal information we may collect include:
- Email addresses, phone number, mailing addresses, credit card information or other information.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill purchase order. The information we collect about gift recipients are not used for promotional activities.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Personalize site experience and allow us to deliver the kind of content and offering you’re most interested in.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To enable us to respond better to your customer service requests.
- To deploy a product, contest, promotion or some other site feature.
- If you opt into our email newsletter service, we may send you messages periodically. If you prefer not to receive these messages, you can opt out and you will not receive these messages again.
How do we protect visitor information?
CLEER takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from interference, misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We do this by:
- Using encryption technology for the transfer of sensitive information like credit card details.
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you.
- Ensuring that we have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure.
- Where required by law, destroy or de-identify personal information.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We may contract third-party service providers to help us better understand our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected for any other reason other than to help us conduct and improve our business.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your information to outside parties unless otherwise permitted by you. Remember that these outside parties exclude web hosting partners and other parties that assist with the management of our website, as earlier mentioned.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions, you can let us know from the preferences underneath each email. Also, you can delete your online information from our database by logging in to our site and removing your shipping address, billing address and payment information.